Glorious Women Empowerment is a NGO in India, non-profit, non-political service oriented statutory registered society under societies registration Act XXI of 1860 and under section 6(1) (a) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 1976. It also registered under 12A & 80G of Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961. As per the latest amendment in IT Act, 12 & 80G has been renewed with concerned Authorities. All the Donations are Eligible under tax exemption.FCRA valid registration renewed and it is valid from 01.01.2022 to 31.12.2026.
- The society also registered under the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 vide 12A FileNo.DIT(E)/HYD/12A/60(12)/10-11, Dated.29.06.2011. All the donations made to Glorious Women Empowerment is tax deductible as per the F.No.DIT(E)/HYD/80G/9(07)/11-12, Dated.21.12.2011
- Permanent Account Number (PAN): AABTG0113D
- GWE NGO registered with Ministry of Home Affairs under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA), 1976, FCRA registration number: 010270207, dated.22.02.2008
- Filing Annual Returns to the Income Tax Department, Hyderabad within the time.
- Filing of Renewal of the Society with the District Registrar, Kurnool and to get the Renewal Certificate.
- The annual activity and audited financial statement of accounts of all projects implementing by the GWE NGO circulates in the general body meeting, beneficiaries, stake holders of community to maintain accountability and transparency.